Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Soccer Game 7 - October 18, 2008

Hello People!

Game 7 - White Sharks vs. Maroon Cheetahs

Results - White Sharks 11 & Maroon Cheetahs 1

We had a great game and the Maroon Cheetahs were really nice and totally wanted to keep playing. We only had 5 players at the game, so when Julia got hurt and had to sit out for a few the Cheetahs said they'd keep playing 4 on 4. Awesome. I made 4 goals, Abbey made 4 goals, Emma made 2 goals and Julia made 1 goal. Mom kept trying to get Emily in position to make a goal, but she kept almost getting it, but not quite. I love soccer. Mom and I are sad that we only have a few games left this season.

Thank you to Christine, Lindsey, Janet and Rose for coming to my game!













This is Abbey and I - Hi-5!

This is when Julia got hurt.
Mom scooped her up off the field and gave her to her dad.

Janet & Rose - Thanks for coming to my game!


GOAL!




Lindsey - Thanks for coming to my game!

No comments: